Thursday 27 January 2011

Leung's clothes

Leung is my extremely friendly classmate, I'm always happy, when we're in the same group or need to work together. Every time I listen to him, I hear something new, so in my mind he is like information machine. It's really good trait.
This week we had a task to describe each others clothes. First I must to say, that my partner is Chinese, he likes to wear comfortable and easy-care outfit.

 
You can see, how urban, fashionable and youthful he is. I like his tidy plain long-sleeved grey cotton shirt. It's practical and simple. He bought it from Oxford Street for £20. Especially Leung enjoys to wear soft brown velvet trousers, which got from POHS Department store for £20. Strong dark brown leather belt with metal buckle from Mark&Spenser cost just £15. I know, that my classmate is always in action, I mean active (don't think anything wrong), so why he prefer lightweight grey Reebok sport shoes. And I can't forget accessories of course: light thin designed black metal framed eyeglasses - easy looking model and it fits him nicely. Now, when we're making a lot of photos, camera is our important thing. Leung has small compact high quality silver Canon digicam, which purchased from eBay for £125.

 When I asked, would he like to change a style, his image, Leung answered with strong NO.  

No comments:

Post a Comment