Thursday 7 April 2011

Color Quiz

Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.  

>> I even don't know, what to say, am I so... selfish and egocentric? Do I need respect just because of my own personal gain? To be honest, I'm not sure, that it's true.

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give herself."

>> With that I can agree, I hate, when I'm restricted, I don't like, when someone wants to control me, tries to change something, what is important for me or thinks, that difference, which is between me and others, is not allowed.

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Tries to participate and involve herself in things going on around her; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

>> Sometimes I'm too stubborn to stop arguing and I really dislike, when someone is acting against me, but most of the time I avoid bad and irritating rows.

Feels unhappy and isolated because she is unable to succeed in finding the cooperation and understanding she desires.

>> Right, usually I feel disappointed and upset, when I'm doing my best and in result I receive just negative emotions, passivity or lack of help.
"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

>> Like everything, it depends on situation and my dreams. Yes, I'm sure, that all my thoughts are realistic, maybe because this trait was given to me by my parents. Why to be naive and a bit silly (optimistic) or to much unwilling and uninterested (pessimistic), when actual life and facts are optimal and best choice? And yes, peaceful environment is my second home.

Your Desired Objective

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, and is constantly watching to see if she is succeeding in this. Is interested in howothers react to her; this makes her feel in control. Strategically plans out ways to gain further influence over others and special recognition. Is easily distracted by the pleasingly beautiful and original."

>> I don't really care, what people think about me, what they say or how they behave with me. I'm not of those, who always needs to make a good impression, but... if it happens, so why not? I like to be myself and if they accept my personality, I'm glad about it.

Your Actual Problem

Longs the freedom to make her own decisions and plans without the criticism and restrictions of others. Uses her charm to deal with others and get what she wants.

>>

No comments:

Post a Comment