Thursday 19 May 2011

Neighbourhood

One flat next to the bedroom I would give to Harry, Harriet and Harold Happy. I don’t care, that nobody knows them or what their car looks like. For me it’s important that they have the same interests and personality as my family. If they impressed me, I’ll give them chance for sure.
Second flat above me in my opinion deserve to get Sarah Harddrive. She already got two good references from previous landlords, that’s really positive thing. She doesn’t have too many friends and is a little bit shy. I like it, because she will not make a lot of noise. In addition Sarah has a good job, so I don’t need to be afraid about the rent.
I must apologise to the other applicants, which were interested in the two vacant flats, but I feel sure and confident about my decision.
Maybe Tom and Paul Stereoblast are decent people and even if they have been recommended by my father, I don’t want to be winded up because of music, which they’re performing. I believe that this couple must put a lot of work to achieve their goals and release dreams.
Jim Scrum’alf seems to be quiet and responsible guy, however he likes beer and sport, which can cause some issues. I don’t want that my neighbour would be angry, behave badly or was messy and dirty.
Bill Rates is currently out of work, though there is a plenty of evidence that he is searching work, but I don’t like to risk, so I will not give a chance.
Kevin and Bratney are sweet couple, have awesome jobs on TV and look devoted to their playful pair of children, but I don’t like their misbalanced and inharmonious life. They disagreed with a lot of things during our interview, and I would like to have cheerful and flexible neighbours.

New vocabulary:
Nosey  in what other people are dotoo interested ing and wanting to discover too much about them
Mean unkind or unpleasant
Boastful praising yourself and what you have done
Inconsiderate not thinking or worrying about other people or their feelings; selfish
Obnoxious very unpleasant or rude

Bickering to argue about things which are not important
Fed up bored, annoyed or disappointed, especially by something that you have experienced for too long
Amicable relating to behaviour between people that is pleasant and friendly often despite a difficult situation
Arrangements a plan for how something will happen


vibrant energetic, exciting and full of enthusiasm
friction the force which makes it difficult for one object to slide along the surface of another or to move through a liquid or gas
inappropriate unsuitable

No comments:

Post a Comment