Monday 29 November 2010

Handball and FTW

Sometimes I love my unbelievable interesting Saturdays (maybe it even could be the best day in my whole colourful week?). My boyfriend thinks that for me all days are the same, because I'm unemployed, everytime I woke up, I can do, what I want, but... no! Saaaaturdays are sooo special. My mind, body and mood know, that something exciting will happen. THIS Saturday was full of action.
My friend called me and asked, do I want to see the handball match, where plays her husband (he's goal keeper). Hallelujah! Of course. There is no answer NO. YES. I like sport live and I was there on time.

Ruislip Eagles vs Olympia 24-23. Big game - big results. Do I need to say, why am I happy? Win is sweet thing, before it you get adrenaline, a little bit stress, worries, intrigue and motion. 

Ruislip Eagles was high-class. The best, what I liked, was team work: not to much pressure or force, no anger, just support and friendliness. Ahh... and my lucky friend's face, when brilliant match ended. Go-go, RE.
After we jumped in pub. It's part of game and all that know. Pint of Guiness beer, some strong food to take energie and callories back (I didn't mean myself).


FACT: RUISLIP EAGLES IS WINNER OF THE ENGLAND HANDBALL CUP 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment