Thursday 25 November 2010

Yesterday's meal

I did test "How healthy is your relationship with food?" and I'm happy with the result: YOU PICKED MOSTLY BLUE STATEMENTS. Not bad! You've got a pretty balanced diet, which means you must feel fantastic, reaping all the benefits of the food you're packing away. 'Well done, you seem to have the right outlook on life - healthy, but not obsessive. Don't forget to treat yourself once in a while, though!' says eatwell nutritionist Sam Montel.
I think, that for creating your opinion about health and diet important is/was your family. I remember my mother's words "always check twice, what you are putting in your mouth". I love her for all those advices, which she gave me. Junk food is not for me. I never cooked, when I lived with my parents, even never tried to watch, how the process is going. And time goes really fast, after all soon or later most of us are standing in kitchen and preparing breakfast or lunch. That's not bad, it is huge experience, because you can decide your (...)





No comments:

Post a Comment