Friday 12 November 2010

My last holiday

It was like yesterday. The last holiday I had during the summer (this year, thank God). I went to my parents, because I missed them so much. I hadn't realised, how important it is to hug and be hugged. When I saw them, I was crying of joy. I knew, that I had just three weeks to enjoy time being near them. Time went really fast, but we tried to spend every minute doing things, which weren't so powerful or impressive before.
Around my home city there are a lot of beautiful and stunning lakes: the best places to relax, have fun and remember about your childhood. Playing volleyball, fishing, swimming, having barbecues, lying in sun, talking and playing boardgames - it's all you need to be excited.
Evenings were like a dream, we used to sit and watch TV or fascinating films, enjoyed discussing and laughing  together again. My father loves to make funny comments, when famous people, especially politicians, appear on the TV. I like his opinions and how he express them. Sometimes it even makes me more aware, to have idea about what is going around me. 
Why do women love to go shopping? Usually I'm not interested in looking over and ransacking among clothes placed on shelves and hangers, but this time I was ready for visiting every boutique or store in town. My mother is expert here, she has a good eye and I was obviously happy buying new gear


And of course I musn't forget mentioning my dog, which is old, but still active, energetic and immature. Because of that lucky guy, I couldn't take a break, it always wanted to be in spotlight or play. I wasn't forced to run or roll around in the grass with him, but I must be honest - after long and vigorous games I was feeling tired. 
I'm grateful to my family for having such happy time. Looking forward to have another awesome holiday with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment